Real Time Screen Capture
Now, you can record your computer screen in real time. It's easy to perform real-time capture of screen activity, including mouse movements, keystrokes and application changes. Easy Screen Capture Video is perfect for professional presentations for your website or software product. Record and store your video or you can even save your presentaton on to CD.
- Click on the 'Red' button to Record
- Click on the 'Gray' button to Pause (available only with Version 2)
- Click on the 'Blue' button to Stop
Screen Capture Regions
You can record all or any portion of your computer screen by selecting the 'Region' menu. The three options are: Region, Fixed Region or Full Screen.
- Region - where you can input the height and width)
- Fixed Region - where you define a rectangular region on your screen by click-dragging the left mouse button.
- Full ScreenRecord your computer's full screen
Custom Curser Options
You can either 'Show the Cursor' or 'Hide Cursor'.
Next, you have 3 options:
- Use Actual Cursor - The is what you see when you move your mouse
- Use Actual Cursor - Over 30 custom curser options available or pick one of your own from your file. You can give elements in your document with over 30 different cursor images when the mouse moves over them.
- Use Cursor From File - Choose your own image option for your cursor
By checking the 'Highlight Cursor' checkbox you can customize your screen with the cursor highlights option by Changing the size of the highlighted area Choosing the shape to use, ie. Circle, Ellipse, Square or Rectangle.
Easy To Use
Easy Screen Capture Video is so easy to use that it only takes 2 clicks to:
- Record Your PC Scree
- Record Your Mouse
- Record Your Voice
Please Note: Audio Recording is only available on Version 2
Program options change the way the program stops and starts. Choose if you want to:
- Minimize program on start recording
- Hide flashing rectangle during recording
- Play AVI file as soons as the recording stops
- Save settings on exit
Check the options you would like
From the main menu, choose Options -->Keyboard Shortcuts
Use the dialog box to customize your shortcut keys for:
- keys to start Recording
- keys for stop Recording
- keys for canceling your recording operation
This option will allow the capture area to follow the cursor to wherever it goes during recording. This has the effect of making the screen capture occur at the region with the most activity.
You can adjust the autopanning speed at which the capture area follows the mouse.